It's a Very Weird Day, But I Think I'm kind of Happy

Hii everyone!

So, this is my second blog since I swore to be active on Mibba again. I think I'm doing fairly well too haha. But truth be told, I have some very, very weird news to share.
Okay, maybe not so weird. But its definitely strange.
I'm not sure I'm making sense.

Anyway, if anyone of you remember, I've always written about how Mibba is like a second home to me, because nobody around me knows that I write. So its like this secret place I have, where I share my work and that belongs only to me.
Well, a few days before the secret kinda broke.
I usually hide the files on my laptop well, but I made the mistake of lending it to my brother. I don't know how he found out my stuff or what happened, but the thing is he read everything I have ever written.
And he didn't tell me about it.

So I had no freaking idea as to what had happened until today.

Today, he sent me a link on facebook, and it was a link to one of my stories (that I have posted previously on Mibba but took it down because of writer's block). And as it turns out, this story of mine is now available on Amazon Kindle as an ebook and in print.

Yep, I'm blushing.
I know Kindle is crap, that anyone posts anything there, but I still can't believe there's a cover that says my name. And I got the first ever review of my life too (it's not from my brother haha. took him a lot of time to convince me of that).

So yeah. Right now I feel very, very weird. It feels like an infiltration of privacy that I probably can't forgive, but something feels happy too. I see that five star review and I'm awe-struck too.
I bet I'm over reacting. Maybe being over dramatic too. But...
Idk what to say. I just wanted to share...

I don't want anyone of you wonderful people to take this the wrong way, and I'm not sure what in the world I'm talking about, but it would definitely be great if you guys could read this story of mine too. It's there on Amazon, and it's for free, of course.

And well... I don't know how to end this blog. I don't even know what I'm talking about. Sorry.
But right now I'm blushing scarlet haha
Here's the link.

I love you guys. (:
May 21st, 2017 at 10:32am