Where Have I Been?!

Wow, so its been almost a year since I've updated anything and I blame british tv, school and life. Im not sure how it happened but Sherlock and DW became big obsessions in my life (side note- anyone else watch Sherlock and the first thing that made you fall in love with him was his massive intelligence? and not Benedicts looks?) and school was a bitch and just being a adult is hard.

But lately I've been missing my posts on this site. Ive missed writing stories and coming up with plots for chapters. And since I've been reading a lot lately its driven me to want to come back to writing on here again.

So now as i sit here on my computer, Sherlock, the final problem playing in the backround (my love for Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch is permanent my friends), Ive decided to come and write a little blog. Im currently in the process of writing a chapter for my original story and I've come up with lots of ideas for my Sherlock story. As for all the ATL stories I have going on I'm pretty sure i have a saved draft of one of the stories so i'll check it out and all my other stories i'll need to read the last chapter to be able to get an idea of where the hell I left off.

So my friends I'm off to write some stuff for you.

Lets all hope I don't drop off the face of the earth for another year.....
June 2nd, 2017 at 03:05am