Stories || Personal

Hey guys, been a while!
I've still been here lurking, but not really posting often apart from a rare comment. I'm doing most of my writing on my tablet right now to force myself to keep doing it and not getting distracted - It's difficult but Im averaging well enough.

Personal
Mkay so I had my birthday. It was amazingggg. My friends went all out, really. I meet them at 7pm at the Vodka Room - Which is this Russian inspired vodka bar/eatery. When we got there the bartender (whom we know, he previously worked with us) informed us there was a $1000 tab down from my other friend. That was wow. We barely used it though to be honest. Me, my bf, That bartender and his brother got there a full half hour earlier than the rest as they got stuck in traffic, so we sat at the bar oggling all their fancy bottles and feeling totally out of place.

The place was fucking amazing. Then all my other mates showed up, we went to the balcony which the bartender told everyone else they couldn't go on because we were a 'private function' - The other peeps got so angry it was great. (Gotta understand, this place is like, in the rich snobby part of our city and these people are LOADED - So it was great to be 'important' for once).

Then we went to our work - Got lit asf there. My boyfriend decided to go take some 'trips', so I hung out with my bff/friend soulmate which was great! We danced and had fun and it was nice to see him again - I love that dude so much honestly it hurts sometimes.

Then the girls got too drunk (so they left), and me and my male mates + their girl flatmate/other bartender, went to Showgirls, which is like - Our best stripclub in our city. We had some more drinks, stayed till close and had fun with this really beautiful stripper who was so sweet. Then we went back to that bartenders apartment and I passed out on their couch while the boys finished their 'trips'.

Was legit, my favourite birthday so far.

Stories

I've been working really hard, and will have some updates soon! For all of them! And some new stories ;)

How've you all been?
June 6th, 2017 at 05:43pm