Filled With Syn

Hi there. It's been forever since I've been on here really. I have come on here several times to read a few stories I'm subscribed to but as far as writing goes, it's been ages. At least two years which is kind of sad to be honest.

I've really missed writing. So much emotionally scarring things have happened in my life since 2015. That was the worst year ever and I'm still recovering from the lasting effects that year left on me.

On the other hand, I have been working as a full time department manager. I kind of dove right into it after the tragedy 2015 brought. I figured staying busy would distract me from grief and total depression. Which it really has worked. I love my job and I love my boss. He's proven to be one of the kindest, most honorable person I've met aside from my late Mimaw. Rip.

As most of you who remember me know, I mostly wrote Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions back then. I still love A7X and I'm so fucking happy for them all. Their children are so adorable. Matt and Val's sons are adorable perfection. Matt's slightly receeding hair line even makes me happy. He's a daddy now but still one fine handsome rockstar.

Brian and Michelle give me major feels. All of their photos together. You can tell they are so happy together and in love. Then their son. Little Nicky is just perfection. I'm kind of growing out of writing about them because I feel more inclined in writing about my own characters but also because since all the band members have families and have grown a lot more, I just don't feel like depicting them differently as much. It's hard to explain and I definitely don't look down on anyone who does.

I will say that I do plan to continue updating my story, Filled With Syn. Even though, yes, that is a Synyster Gates fan fic where he's not really with Michelle, I feel that the depth I put into the characters was far too brilliant to walk away from. Plus, I loved the story line. The dynamic between Syn and Jamie Sullivan was something that truly gave me the feels. I really want that again so if you liked that story, stay tuned for an update in the near future.
June 10th, 2017 at 08:08pm