Doing Better.

The biggest thing that helps me when I'm having a bad day, usually a bad mental health day, is simply reminding myself that tomorrow is a new day and that tomorrow I will do better than today. Whether that is simply cleaning my room, finishing the late assignments that I couldn't concentrate on the day before while I was too depressed, or just making it to class on time. It helps so much.

I've been doing a lot better these past couple of days. Today I was shocked to find when I went on Goodreads that I have finished six books so far this month. Two of them were pretty short, but I am so proud of myself. That is more than I usually read in a month.

I've been having so much fun reading audiobooks. I know that some people might think I'm lazy or whatever, but I think that audiobooks are a blast and they really add to the reading experience. (Plus, I've been getting headaches, so they help me not look at tiny letters on pages that could hurt my head.)

Image

I've been catching up on iZombie and Jane the Virgin on Netflix. I'm loving those shows.

Image
Image

What shows have you guys been watching? Any recommendations? I hope that you're all having a wonderful day.
June 12th, 2017 at 02:20am