Random Title of Updates

I honestly didn't know what to title this blog. I didn't update The Heart of the Night, but I recently wrote a drabble and will post is soon. I just have kind of neglected everything. I'm sorry I haven't been on, I still am in this funk.

I just feel really tired and depressed all the time. I go to work, and come home stressed out. I recently had a performance review and it went 50/50 I feel like. I am doing really well in all my areas except for one. That is Salad bar. For a quick reminder, I'm a cafe server for my job. Salad bar is such a b*tch. It gets super messy within minutes. It drives me insane, I wipe the bars down and straighten everything out, it gets destroyed in minutes. I have so much prep to do in the mornings to get prepared salads out on the bar. Honestly I'm a mess on salad bar, I won't lie. I know I don't do well on it. But I am slightly irritated my bosses are now having me check in with them to go over the bar together every time before I leave. I feel like a little kid slightly doing that.
But today I got a thumbs up. No complaints from my bosses or the shift coming in. Nothing but praise on how much of a good job I did.

My neighbors are hanging out on my stoop outside right now. Since it's raining and my stoop is the only one with a roof over it they are all huddled up under it. I told them it was okay when I saw them outside, but now I'm getting irritated. They have been hanging out in front of my house for a good bit now. I told them it was okay at 1 PM when I got home from work, and it's now going on 7 PM. They are being loud and starting to get on my nerves. I get I told you it was okay, but why the f*ck can't they just hang out in their own house since it's raining. Why do you have to be outside? I kind of just want to tell them to p*ss off. But I know better then to do that.

Anyway I only ate bread today. So I'm going to make dinner and probably go to bed since my depression is making me super tired all the time.

Bye Miba!
June 18th, 2017 at 01:00am