Just a Few Things

Hi, guys! I hope everyone's enjoying or enjoyed their weekend.

So, I was a Mibba member about a year or so back and suddenly dropped off the face of the earth. I've gone through a lot between then and now, which led me to ditch quite a few of the sites I posted to. I won't bore or sadden you with the details.

This past February, a couple of friends got into my head about becoming a published author. I won't lie, it scares the bejesus out of me, especially seeing what they go through. But, I've decided to make that jump because we don't live forever.

Before, I had started posting my utmost favorite fanfic but now you will see a totally different story; the one that I will hopefully publish: Beyond the Milky Way. To be honest, I had to rewrite it to turn it from a fanfic to an original but there wasn't much I changed. I'm nearly finished with the entire book so I'll probably post one to two chapters per day to get you lovely folks caught up.

That's pretty much it; just wanted to let people know my posting schedule. Keep your fingers crossed that I keep up with it; I am known to deviate from nearly everything I make plans on. You may or may not also see some fanfic posted as well; that's up in the air because it's tedious for me to post on here. I'm a simple copy-pasta gal and this site doesn't allow that. Well, it does but that takes away all of my formatting.

Feel free to give me messages and reviews; they scare me as well but I'm a big girl and can take it... somewhat...

Oh! Just a reminder to those digging into the Milky Way story: it is not your average scifi story. If you're expecting a lot of Star Wars action, unfortunately, you'll be sadly let down. Only reason why it's tagged as such is because of the setting. Other than that, it's actually a Romance/General Fiction type of story.
June 25th, 2017 at 07:09am