New Story Contest & Comment Swap!

I decided to host a new contest so hello.

Anyway, I'm in the mood for a comment swap. I wanna get into some new stories, be more involved and interactive with you guys, and all the blah blah blah. So, what better way than a comment swap?

I currently have only three active stories:

The Shards of the Moon will be multichaptered. It's a contest entry that is currently only at one chapter. It's my first time taking a shot at a more sci-fi/fantasy genre.

Avery is a Chris Pratt fanfiction that is currently at twelve chapters.

White Noise is a co-write between me and my best friend, Autumn. We are currently at 18 chapters, as I've just updated. Holland is my character, and Scarlett is hers. It is a zombie apocalypse fic.

My only stipulations are that you comment first, and you get what you give. That's pretty much it.

-

Anyway, my brother leaves a week from today, where he'll finally be sworn in to the Army and then he'll be gone. I'm really sad about it, but it also hasn't completely hit me yet either. I'm a ball of nerves right now, and I don't feel very okay honestly.

Anyway, that's all I have for you right now.

Love you guys!
June 26th, 2017 at 06:07am