Who Is EmzyStilinski?

Like, seriously? Who is she? She hasn't been on in over a year.

Image

Okay, so I am back!!!! I think I actually have a blog about coming back already like 2 years ago but that is besides the point. I have went through so many things this past year and Mibba and writing wasn't really a priority anymore. I feel that I just couldn't stay away any longer and the fact that my best online friend ever exists here and hasn't heard from me in about a year fuels the fire.

If you don't know me, I am EmzyStilinski but most people call me Emzy or Ema. I exist in both the story thread and role-play thread the most. I am apart of a billion different fandoms but most of my story work is One Direction. I also have a one-shot coming out soon that is a teaser for a book I am currently writing. I have been on Mibba since early 2011 and this account since 2013ish.

Image

If you made it this far, you're probably thinking "Oh my God! This girl is so lame! Why did she come back?!?!" and if you aren't thinking that, I love you!!!! I also want to know if you want to help me get into the swing of things again and role-play with me or write with me.

Image

Current fandoms I would write for:
-One Direction
-5SOS
-All Time Low
-Set It Off
-The Vampire Diaries
-The Originals
-As It Is
-Harry Potter
-Avenged Sevenfold

I am also up for these fandoms in role-plays and I am up for original ideas as well! Also if you know of any cool group role-plays happening, I could get behind that.

So, you know vaguely that i am crazy and I love friends. So if you already love me or want to love me, comment or PM me and lets be friends!

Image
July 15th, 2017 at 05:54am