[Fanmix Yourself] He Who Does Not Leave His Comfort Zone

Hey, all! I saw aliens. do this so I decided it would be pretty rad, so here we go.

ONE SONG THAT:

reminds you of your favorite season/day/month:
Cold Blue Rain by Milky Chance, just reminds me of spring and rain. It's not even a happy song tho. But PLEASE give it a listen.

is your favorite pump up song: Bad Habit by the Kooks. I just... no words for how absolutely fantastic song it is, it gets me pumped every time.

has a color in the title: Black Water by Of Monsters and Men. Listen to it, seriously ::clap emoji:

that makes you want to fall in love: Diet Mountain Dew by Lana Del Rey. Even though it's not a very good love song.

is your favorite cover of a song: Hospital Beds by Florence and the Machine (a cover of Cold War Kids' song) or Do I Wanna Know by CHVRCHES (a cover of Arctic Monkeys' song).

Both the originals and the covers are all fantastic, these are just some exceptional covers.

you sing in the shower: Literally anything. But I particularly enjoy singing Cry Baby by the Neighbourhood when I'm showering.

reminds you of someone: I don't fully understand what the question is asking, but Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys makes me thing of some hot woman who just left her prime. Lol. Alternatively, All I Want by Kodaline reminds me of my best friend from Georgia. It makes me sad.

you’ve fallen in love with recently because of the lyrics: OKAY, GUYS. LISTEN UP. LOW FEATURING RUPAUL BY TODRICK HALL. ITS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOD. This is so dumb but the RHYMES in it gives me CHILLS. I was literally laughing on my drive yesterday because ITS JUST SUCH A GOOD FUCKING SONG. Its so good.

is your favorite 90s/2000s song: I really like Lithium by Nirvana, but I honestly love all of their songs so it's kinda hard to choose ONE favorite. Also, there's Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Bjork, Beck, Modest Mouse, Radiohead, Sublime... so many to choose from.

you want to hear live: Salvatore by Lana Del Rey. I saw her live right before her album Honeymoon dropped, and she was so great, I just want to hear her voice sing this one live.

is from a genre of music you don’t usually listen to: Bonfire by Childish Gambino.

you know all the lyrics to: ....lmfao. Lets list a few: Riptide by Vance Joy. House of Gold, Kitchen Sink, Car Radio, Doubt, Stressed Out, Polarize, Message Man, and tons more by Twenty One Pilots. Say it Ain't So by Weezer. Santeria by Sublime. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked, Back Against the Wall, Come a Little Closer, Telescope, Halo, Sweetie Little Jean, Cold Cold Cold, Cigarette Daydreams and also tons more by Cage the Elephant. And finally, Fluorescent Adolescent, Do I Wanna Know?, Knee Socks, and 505 by Arctic Monkeys.

makes you feel invincible: Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue by Portugal. The Man.

This makes me want to gallop into battle on a white steed. Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation. Not a pumped up battle song, but a more somber and dramatic one.

is an instrumental song that you love: Bird Song Intro by Florence and the Machine.

the end credits roll to: I honestly don't get this question. Like, a good song to finish off a playlist with? Or what? Uhh Hurricane Drunk bu Florence and the Machine.
July 20th, 2017 at 09:43pm