Attention RP Partners

So as some of you may have known, most of you didn't though, I was in the hospital for the last two days because of high blood pressure. With that being said, my doctor has decided to take my baby next week. Next Wednesday to be exact. I myself am not ready yet but she's afraid with my blood pressure being as high as it was these last couple of days, something might happen between now and August 8th, when she was originally supposed to take my baby. With that being said, I will probably be inactive all of Wednesday and probably most of Thursday. I'm not sure how long I'll be in the hospital after having her, but as soon as I get back home, I'll try to get back into the swing of replying regularly.

Try is the big word there, as I still have my toddler to attend to too. So please be patient with me if you see me replying to certain RPs and if they're not yours, don't freak out and think I forgot, cause I didn't. I just try to get the ones I know I can while on my phone...which might be getting cut off on August 1st since I don't have any money to pay my phone bill. I'm not sure about that yet, still need to talk to my parents and see if they're going to either spot me for the month or put me back on their plan.

But in the case that my phone does get shut off, I probably will be gone for a couple of weeks at a time as I'll only be able to get online when my son is at his dads on the first and third weekends and when my daughter is sleeping.

Just thought I'd post this now so everyone knows ill be inactive for a couple of days next week.
July 21st, 2017 at 05:19am