Internally Crying

Y'all.

Y'ALL.

like..where do I even begin!?

I used to post blogs about every single that happened to me, or I'd be on Mibba every hour just talking to people and reading nonstop.

It's been over a year and I have to tell you, if anyone ever remembers little ol' Ume, she is definitely not the same, like at all.

Over the year, I went through some pretty crazy things and I cannot tell you how much I miss writing and being so carefree. You know how when you get your heartbroken, you don't know where you will end up or what you'll do so you just sit around hoping for a sign?

I'm praying my sign is me writing this blog entry and hopefully finishing my stories. Like, I can't even express how much my first and only relationship affected my mentality, to the point where I hesitate to talk to people or do things for myself.

But y'now, I'm hoping that goes away and I can actually move on with my life. But besides that, ya girls gonna be a sophomore in college in the Fall! All these changes are happening around me so quickly and I'm honestly so humbled to be able to go back to writing.

If anyone is familiar with me or my work, let me know what you'd like to read! After this blog, I'm gonna go reread my stories and see what I can work on lol

Love you guys!
July 21st, 2017 at 08:06pm