Alone

First night in awhile that i've been by myself and i hate it. Being at my friend's apartment by myself is just lonely. Every little noise sets me off lmao. ive been house sitting all week and Josh has been here with me but tonight shit just hit the fan and i left him at home.

Just at that i dont care mood as of lately. All he wants to do is get drunk and sorry that I don't want to do that. I just want to watch tv and go to bed. If you don't like it then leave me, i dont give two fucks anymore. Just tired of it all.

I got two new front tires today and that makes me happy. The two front ones were shot so bad. I had the spare on the passenger side because the cords on the old tire were showing and it was a yikes. back ones need to be done, then my taillight, then my oil change, then my car can finally get inspected.

But I guess that just depends where things go. If things with Josh keep going the way they are, gonna have my mom take my car and maybe buy me a ticket to Arizona. i don't know. i'm stressed to the max and i hate life.

I was trying to stay up a bit late to avoid being up early but I'm just sick of everything tonight so i'm probably just gonna go to bed.
July 23rd, 2017 at 03:41am