A Little Lost Here...

so, the deal here is that i stopped writing about 3 or 4 years ago. i had a lot of stuff going on all at once, school, work, my mom was really sick, my brother was causing issues in my life. and now i'm at this point again where something pretty disappointing just happened to me in my own personal relationship that i've had for about 4 years.

i guess i've just been through a lot of shit in the last few years and i was rereading love, aspen recently and well as some of my oli stories (and wow i don't understand why so many people read and commented. first of all, i was a major douche, holding updates hostage unless i got enough comments?? i blame it on being in high school. second of all, they were a little outrageous and cliche.) i've be finishing up love, aspen like crazy and it's honestly kind of my pride and joy because i feel as if it's my most well written story. (however, i also thought that about apology accepted lol)

anywho, i guess what i'm getting at here is that i am a little lost on mibba. it doesn't seem like there's that many people on here still writing? i've found four or five oil stories that i've literally devoured in about a week and they all end up stopping and the author hasn't updated for a few years. so i guess that's my first question, if anyone wants to recommend a good story :)

second of all, is this site still being used quite frequently enough to post my fics? if maybe some people could recommend some contests or something... i looked through a few so i could get some inspiration.

third of all, i'm seriously brewing some stories in my head and i can't wait to post.
July 26th, 2017 at 08:52pm