What I Miss on Mibba

There was a point on Mibba when stories had stars to rate them. I miss that because it's how I would figure out whether I wanted to even click on a story link. I know, that's probably bad to say, and I probably missed out on great stories because of it but I just liked how I could see that, even if it was just one star, I could tell there was quality before even opening up the summary page. I don't even remember how it worked, like how you would receive stars. Anyway, I was up late last night and somehow, that was what filled my mind. Story stars.

Anyway, I'm currently trying to regain inspiration for my story The Witch and the Warrior but I have none. I know the reason. My boyfriend told me a couple of months ago that he had read a chapter. He didn't have anything negative to say or anything like that but, I don't know I just have this thing. I can't bring myself to write any more of a story once someone I know personally, breaks my trust and reads it. I don't know why I'm like that but it happens all the time.

Recently, I have found myself being sucked in to the topic of abortions. Now, I don't think I'd be able to mentally handle having an abortion myself but I do believe that everyone has a choice. So, because I've noticed how heavily this topic has been weighing on a lot of my friends, I decided to start a story about a girl who has an abortion. I just thought, maybe I could open up the discussion within our community here as well and I'm really looking forward to reading what others have to say about my story.

Anyway, here is the link to it. Termination

Please excuse me shamelessly advertising my new idea. What do you all miss about the old Mibba?
July 29th, 2017 at 08:58pm