Still Lingering

I know my last blog, just about two weeks ago, I said that I was probably going to be leaving the site, but the truth is I've been coming here and taking a peak and seeing what some of you are doing. It's just so hard to leave when this site has been a part of my life for over a decade. I joined with my first account when I was fourteen and now at twenty five there's definitely a bit of sentiment and nostalgia attached here.

My job is going well, they've been increasing my hours and the last week I've been a bit stressed and overwhelmed over it all, but it's just something I've had to get used to. Tomorrow is my second day off for the week though and I'm so happy about that because I'm so tired.

Maddi (PoeticMess.) and I were talking last night and she brought up how maybe I've got insomnia, and after really looking into it I'm pretty sure that's my problem. I literally tried sleeping pills last night and while they relaxed my body they did nothing when it came to shutting off my overactive mind.

A result of my overactive mind though is a new poem May 20 - 10AM which is about grief.

I hope everyone is doing well.

1 - Any new stories I need to check out?
2 - How are you today?
3 - Write anything new lately?
4 - Any ideas for my insomnia?
August 1st, 2017 at 09:49pm