Editing Issues and My List of Stories to Read.

I already want to take down Termination and edit the crap out of the few chapters it even has up. Looking at it makes me angry because it just isn't progressing the way I had imagined it would be. I'll probably work on that later on today as my babies are both up so I'm already ignoring them too much in their opinions.

I did manage to write the first chapter into my newest project. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to write a story in present tense which is what I'm trying with this new story. Hopefully it turns out as good as I'm hoping it will. Any feedback y'all would like to leave would make me super happy. The Eighth Sea.

I hate that word. Eighth. It just never looks spelled correctly. Oh well.

Anyway, I've got a few stories that I'm excited to read and (hopefully) comment on by the end of the week. I say hopefully because I feel like, with my kids, and trying to write my own stories, reading will take quite some time. I do plan on leaving really well thought out comments on each story though so I guess for the author's, taking my time will be worth it.

Anyway, here's my list, I know it's probably short but if it were long, I'd end up feeling overwhelmed.

Stories to Read:

The Letter V
The Trajectory of Planes
She
The Moscow Files

Again, I know that's not a long list but I also have very little time to myself. So, if you are an author of one of these stories and reading this blog, I have not forgotten that I wanted to read your story. Life just keeps pulling me away from the computer but I will be leaving a comment hopefully sometime soon. :D
August 9th, 2017 at 12:23am