Study Abroad Application is Open!

Current Song: "Hollow Light/Hollow Lover" by Hotel Books
Currently Reading: Book 2 of A Series of Unfortunate Events

GUYS

Y'ALL

THE APPLICATION FOR STUDYING ABROAD SPRING 2017-2018 HAS OPENED!!!

I'm so fucking excited, y'all. I already started it. I'm applying to New Zealand and I have to choose between 3 of Massey University's campuses. Right now I'm thinking of two of them, but the more research I do the more I'm leaning towards the Manawatu Campus in Palmerston North. It seems like more of my classes are available there.

I have essays to write, more research to do before choosing a specific campus, and then getting my passport renewed since my application is due Sept. 29 and my school needs a photocopy of our passport (getting on this tomorrow I swear).

I'm kind of nervous. The minimum cumulative GPA required is a 2.75 and I currently have a 2.83. Plus I'm in the school of Letters & Science and they favor College of Agricultural Sciences (doesn't mean they don't accept others but I'm still nervous). I hope I get in because I've been looking forward to this forever.

Ah well I'm off! Just wanted to update you all :)

Ciao a tutti!

Edit: UGH OH MY GOD GUYS AUCKLAND LOOKS TO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T DECIDE
August 9th, 2017 at 08:24am