Starting a new job l new story

I start my new job just in time to turn my two week notice in to my current job. I'm going to be a telecommunicator for the county Sheriff's office and I'm pretty fucking scared. Not of the calls, but of fucking up because my friend pulled SO MANY strings to get me this job. Also because I've been at my current job for four years and I get along with and know everyone, I've met all my friends through my job. I talked to one of my managers today and flat out told her I'm leaving because I need a higher paying job because I've always been passionate about being able to afford shit.

That being said, I'm off for three days in a row starting Monday and I plan to do a lot of writing. I've been writing while I wait for the banner I requested because I really don't want to publish anything until every last detail is finished. I had a small stint of writer's block on the story I'm currently working on, so naturally I started another one lmao.

The story I'm working on is an A7X fiction based on the song "Change (In the House of Flies)" by Deftones. Something I've noticed when I write is the dialogue is the absolute HARDEST part for me. I'm just crap at it, I don't know what it is.
August 13th, 2017 at 02:37am