Take a Comment, Leave a Comment + Free Reads.

First, let me just say that I have another new story! (I have a problem, I know) So this story is about two witches, or rather, one witch who becomes reckless and dangerous as she tries to find her sister who has gone missing. It's actually really cool, in my head at least. If it interests you, the link is here and I'd love feedback.

Speaking of feedback, is the Take a Comment, Leave a Comment basically dead? I commented on a couple of the stories and got my story Termination put up (I would love to get another story up as well but don't know if I can have two at a time). I had it put up over two weeks ago and haven't received a single comment. So, either the story is really bad, which is totally understandable 'cause I want to take it down and edit what little I have of it anyway, or maybe the thread is dead? What happened to all the eager commenters of Mibba's past? I miss it.

I remember, one way to get comments on your story is hosting a comment swap of your own, or even a free reads thread. I propose either or for you guys. Leave me your stories and I'll leave you a comment! I prefer original fiction, TVD fan-fiction, Supernatural fan-fiction, but if all you do is band fic, I will read at least three chapters and leave you a detailed comment on those three chapters (I just don't do good with band fics, sorry).

THE ONLY CATCH IS I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY THAT I WILL SHAMELESSLY WHORE OUT AGAIN!

I'm a link whore.

In other news, if you read my last blog, you'll know that I was freaking out about being pregnant, well I just started my monthly and it's deadly so I'm good thank GOD! We are definitely going to be a lot more careful because I'm not ready for baby number three, maybe in two or three years. Also, I just got to season twelve of Criminal Minds and am pissed the f-ck off that Derek is gone. Why are all the Derek's gone? I didn't like Shepherd though so I don't mind him being gone. That's for another blog though. Bye!
August 16th, 2017 at 06:12am