Egg Donation

I think I'm going crazy. I don't even think I'll qualify as an egg donor because my BMI is too high but I applied anyway. We are tight on money and I need to pay for 12 credit hours out of pocket to go back to school and qualify for financial aid. I don't qualify for private loans and don't know if I'll be able to get scholarships, or any sight that is legit when offering scholarships to try for. I'm desperate and I'm really thinking about selling my eggs. I mean, I know I'm fertile, I got pregnant a month after my IUD fell out so I know that I've got plenty of eggs to give. They offer $8,000-$10,000 for egg donation and it takes all of six weeks to get done.

In just six weeks time, I'd have enough money to get back into school and pay off my tickets, maybe even get a safer car for the kids and I. It sounds too good to be true, which is why I'm sure my spur of the moment application will be denied. I really hope that I get accepted though, it would be an amazing start to fixing our lives.

I read you can only do it six times. I'd probably try and do it twice, maybe even three times if I actually qualified. Down here, that's plenty of money to put a down payment on house or even build our own house. I don't know, I shouldn't get my hopes up but it's just impossible not to you know? I just had to get this out. If I don't qualify due to my weight, I'm going to get super serious about my weight loss journey. I'm down to 165 pounds and to be considered normal for my height I need to be at about 130 so 30 pounds, not too bad considering I've lost 40 pounds since having my son without trying too hard.
August 16th, 2017 at 11:59pm