Ch-ch-changes

Gonna be a little personal on here, so my friends had issues with their roommates. Pretty much their roommates moved out and they broke the lease- so they have to pay rent for as long as their year contract is. They asked me to move in and just pay bills *which isn’t a lot* cause I wouldn’t have to pay my half of the rent which is awesome. BUT I’m semi- afraid to have this convo with my mom. I think it will be healthy for me and her to be away from each other. We just fought recently right before I went to see guns and roses and she said “I wish you would hurry up and finish your car payment so you can move out.”

Which wont be until next summer my car payments will be finished. So i think this is perfect for me but I’m worried she’ll be butthurt about me leaving. So I don’t even wanna have that convo. You know? Though I don’t think I’ll stay there for long with them, because I won’t actually afford that rent when it gets to be a year- you know? so I would move out to another apartment *thats way cheaper* so I can actually live there and be okay. Hopefully they will allow pets cus honestly thats my main issue.

And i’ve been doing well with my wrestling training. I really liked the new trainer that I trained with but the other trainer wants me to train with him. He made it a mission to tell me that we have other days to train but I really don't like his style of training. So I'm up in the air with the whole training with you; because I don't like your style of training. But thats a different story. If you wanna know more about that you can ask lmao.

Image
August 18th, 2017 at 01:11am