Work at Home.

My boyfriend keeps telling me not to worry about money because he makes enough. I know he does, he makes enough for us to make it month to month but my daughter's birthday is coming up and so is Christmas. I just want to do enough work to buy some presents and help buy the decorations for her party. She asked for a Unicorn/Fairy party which won't be too hard to work with thanks to those cute unicorn cakes that everyone's been making lately. It's not going to be a big party anyway because we don't talk to that many people in the family. At the most, there will be like twenty adults and six kids which is manageable because we're thinking pizza, cake, and ice cream.

Ice cream in December would be weird but for the past two years that I've wanted to throw her a party outside, everyone has said it would be too cold but we live in South Texas and each year it's been 90+ degrees outside. Perfect for ice cream treats. Anyway, I'm thinking of trying some at home work, though I don't know what I can find, I'll be googling that in a few minutes. I used to have an app that gave me awesome amazon gift cards. I bought my daughters presents with that, over $200 in gifts just by downloading apps but its gone now. They probably got banned.

What do you guys do for money on the side?
August 18th, 2017 at 10:54pm