The One Where My Neighbors Have Drama

I've just been hanging out in my room with the kids, being noisy and playing all day, right? So suddenly, I here what sounded like someone knocking on my door. Now, I should mention that my apartments have very thin walls when it comes to hearing things coming from the outside. Anyway, I opened the door because I heard what sounded like the police shouting and I legit thought someone had randomly called the police on me. Well it was actually a man banging on my neighbor's door.

Now, I've seen him many times before knocking on that door, each time he looked pissed but, I tried not to be too nosy about it. This time however, things have escalated and he was shouting and banging on the door trying to see his daughter. He glanced at me when I opened my door and peeked out but I wasn't eavesdropping, yet.

So I closed my door and went to my room to tell all my Snapchat friends about what was going on because you know, that's what people do nowadays. While I was doing this, there was a knock on my actual door. The guy had obviously seen me not so sneakily peep outside. He came to ask to borrow my phone to call the police, I gave it to him because to be honest, I felt bad that this woman wasn't letting him see his kid, especially when he had their custody agreement in his hand. So he called the police and then gave me my phone back. I shut the door but continued to eavesdrop through the window, he continued to knock on the door and ask for his daughter until the police showed up (I aslo snapchatted them talking to the neighbor because again, that's just what you do).

The woman was saying he was threatening her which he wasn't and it was just awkward and bad 'cause I thought they'd come ask me questions. Thankfully, they didn't. I seriously hope we can move out faster than next year because now it will just be awkward with my neighbor.

I've been trying to write all day and it's been super slow even though I have a lot going on in my head. I'm working on an update on Two Witches and I've literally written a full 3,000 words and then deleted it all and started over twice. This third rewrite is going well though, like I like the direction I'm taking it in.

I'm also rewatching Friends and I just still hate Ross. I hate everything about him except that he is a paleontologist. What's your guys' favorite show on Netflix to binge? I've already seen The 100, 13 Reasons Why, Grey's Anatomy, How to get Away with Murder, Lost, and Pretty Little Liars. I'm just in need of something more like Greys and How to get Away with Murder type shows.
August 19th, 2017 at 02:36am