I GOT THE JOB!!!

I've been going through the hiring process with the local Sheriff's department since April. A good friend of ours is a sheriff and helped push my application through. I went for my final I terview a week ago and the recruiter said that he approved me right there, but they just got the paper work back today!

I'll be doing telecommunications full time and I could not be more excited! To finally have a bigger income has really helped put my mind at ease because now I'll finally have money to pay the fucking bills AND have food in the house. Another reason I'm so excited is because they will pay for me to go to school. Right now I'm planning on going for CSI, but I'm a lousy student and I hated school so we'll see how that goes.

In other news I'm hoping sometime this week I can finally sit down and finish chapter three of Change. I have a few plot kinks to work out, but it won't be too hard. I'm extremely excited for the next few chapters as things get quite interesting, in my opinion at least. If you are an Avenged Sevenfold fan and you happen to read this, go check out Change, comment, and subscribe :)

Okay, it's 2:30AM and I have to be at work at 10. I'll talk to you guys later!

-Tay
August 19th, 2017 at 08:20am