Life Update (Vacation, College) and a Short Political Rant

It's been a few weeks, I know. I feel like garbage but I've still been doing my usual lurking, but I've been extremely busy. Three days after I posted my last blog, I started working my new job selling cell phones for Best Buy, while also working my usual Mexican Restaurant job, and thus begun a two-week stretch wherein I did not have a single day off work (and the sad part is that my bank account failed to reflect all that work well enough). After that two week stretch, my boyfriend and I went on our vacation to Disney World! We stayed in the Pop Century resort and held Park Hopper passes so we could go wherever we wanted all three days of our vacation. Right after that vacation was over, I move into my dorm the next day and proceeded after that into orientation (which was three days long), and finally today all of that is over.

I have everything paid for; tuition, textbooks, everything. Just barely, though. I can't describe how much stress I went through because I didn't know if I would have enough money to pay for the semester, let alone books, but everything came through (Parent PLUS loans are the life savers of the century).

Anyways, something important I want everyone to know is this: IT IS NOT GOOD THAT TRUMP'S POLITICAL ADVISERS ARE RESIGNING. It is NOT a good thing that his arts advisory committee has disbanded or his special adviser resigned. It is NOT a good thing he was forced to disband his manufacturing council and his strategy and policy forum. THESE PEOPLE ARE HERE TO GUIDE HIM, TO GIVE HIM ADVICE, TO HELP HIM LEAD OUR COUNTRY. As much as I dislike Trump, I'm sure we can all agree that he needs all the help he can get. Without this help--what do you people expect of Trump?

It's just going to get worse from here, with no one giving him advice. I have seen multitudes of people on Facebook glad about the fact that so many people are leaving but THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING. It is terrible for our country and we should want the opposite to happen; no matter how much you hate Trump, you should want to see our country succeed, instead of failing.

That's all.
August 19th, 2017 at 11:07pm