Sims 4: Current Household

I've been seeing Hina post a lot of Sims 4 stuff, and it's made my creator hands itch. As such, I wanted to share with you my current household and the house they are living in. I share most of my creations on the gallery and can be found under the username SexyBekahz. I know, it's a silly nickname but most good ones where already taken.

Image

This is the house my current household is living in. It was a pain in the butt to build, but in the end I am super pleased with how it turned out. Actually, I stumbled upon an interior design issue that my mother ended up helping me with. It's a build made for a family, which means it has one master bedroom and three smaller bedrooms that can be altered to cater to 4 to 5 children maximum. My current household only has three children, and I'm not planning on adding more. Each kid has their own room. Two located on the second floor and one located on the third floor.

Image

Speaking of children, meet Leo and Noa Scofield, both being studious while doing their homework. Leo was born the eldest of three and had a hard time accepting his younger siblings, but he came to realize how important they are and has taken on the big brother role with great pride. He still enjoys his personal time, and needs to be alone during his sad days as he's a gloomy sim. Noa is a prim and proper girl, someone who loves all things girly and dainty. She adores her big brother, but has a harder time communicating with her twin sister and parents. She really leans on Leo during times of crisis, usually waking him up to fight the monster hiding under her bed.

Image

Sandra is Noa's twin sister. She's a lot louder and present than her sister, which is why the two of them often collide. Some would describe Sandra as a tomboy, but she hates that statement as she loves being a girl as much as she loves getting dirt under her nails. She likes to break the stereotype, as it where. She's close with her father, usually watching the kids channel along side him, while cracking jokes.

Image

Image

Johan is the father who's dad jokes are on another level and who loves feeding his family. Johan also loves walking around the house in his red and white heart boxer shorts, even greeting the neighbors in them if he has too. Ever since moving to a nice house in the suburbs, he's managed to keep his anger issues under control. Back in the city, loud neighbors and incompetent land lords made him explode on more than one occasion. When it came down to his career, he had to decide between his two passions: jokes and cooking. The jokes won, and he's currently climbing up the ladder of the comedy career. He knows that if things go south, he can always fall back on his cooking.

Image

Image

Sandy comes from a pretty high expecting and wealthy family, which means she sets the bar pretty high for herself. She wants to be the best mom, the best partner, the best doctor, the best botanist, the best in everything. Sometimes this drives her to be extremely tired, but with the help of Johan, she's slowly learning to take more time for herself. She loves to fish and write to relax, sometimes enjoying a drink while watching a nice movie alongside her hubby. She loves all her children equally, but often blames herself when they are acting out or feeling sad.

Image

Image

Image

She recently got promoted and works at the hospital as a general surgeon. Though it takes everything out of her, she loves her job and rather sleeps for three days straight than give it up.

So that's my current household. The house and the sims (not 100% sure about the latter) are up on my gallery, in case you want to place them in your own world and befriend them. Johan is a loyal but testy friend to have, Sandy is about as good a friend as they come, Leo is a bit sad at times which you'll sim need to be able to deal with and Noa and Sandra do come as a set, though they don't really want too.

<3
August 30th, 2017 at 09:40pm