Busy Worker Bee

Hello everybody, it me Blake. I didn't last being away for even a full month.

How's everyone been? Like seriously let me know.

What've you been reading? Actual hard copy books or on here, let me know, I really am interested.

As for me and what I've been up to all I can really say is that I've been working a lot. It seems like I'm there every day. It's going pretty well though. Today my boss actually gave me a $25 gift card to Amazon because she knows how hard I've been working and last night was pretty much the worst shift I've ever dealt with.

Basically one of my now ex co-workers quit effective immediately the night before last so it was just going to be me and a girl who's been training doing the closing. I've only closed maybe twice before then and haven't really been completely taught everything that needed to be done so... My boss did have someone come help us until 8 and she did just have us close early so that was nice. I have to say though if you're thinking that you're fucking over the establishment by just quitting like that, you're really not you're just fucking over the people you were working with that now have to pick up that extra slack.

And now that I'm done venting about that -

I started an online program to become a Vet Tech! I'm excited about it, because I love animals, but I also think this is just a step for me. I'm not sure what the next one will be, but (and really I'm just telling myself this) it's okay that I don't.

Also the other week I picked up a few new books to read which I'm excited about. One of them I've started - Career of Evil by JK Rowling Robert Galbraith. - Looking for Alaska by John Green. - Your Heart Is A Muscle the Size of Your Fist by .... - The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins.

And and and because I want to add this bit in before I just finally end this long af HI I'M BACK BLOG - my best friend and I are going to start planning a trip to Canada for our birthday next summer. I'm not sure exactly where in Canada but probably Quebec or Montreal. I actually went to Quebec with my school back when I was 14 and I don't think I appreciated it enough. I've started using DuoLingo again too and have been studying French - we'll see how long that lasts.

I hope everyone is doing well and has had a good day. I've missed you guys.
September 5th, 2017 at 03:08am