Hello, It's Me...

Hello good people. So i'm currently in point at my life or at a point in my life where i am trying to figure out the things i'm good at and the things i'm not good at so i can set my goals and start pursuing.
Below is a snippet or a mini story if you please. I'd love as much insight as possible, don't be afraid to be harsh.

Warm light chocolate colored skin with even texture. Soft to the touch, pleasing to the eye. Running the tips of my fingers up her thigh produces an exhilarating experience with an unmatched satisfaction. I can hear her sigh, a sigh of submission as she slowly succumbs to my touch. She's wearing white silky boxer-panties with circular black dots scattered around without a pattern. She's wearing a tight grey long sleeve top showing her petite cups, protruding just enough to show off their elegant shapes. Her nipples start to form a clearer outline as I continue to caress her thigh. I look up to her face, her sharp brown eyes concentrated on her phone, they look a little large for her face but I like them just like that, she's bitting her lower lip still trying to concentrate. Aah the lips, a shade of pink, they look soft, they are, they taste sweet too, I can feel the memories of pleasure rushing in from all the times I've licked them, nibbed at them, kissed and ravaged them. Like a hungry kid seeing a buffet I can't help it, I lick my lips. I move my head towards her, she tries to move away but the couch is too small and she knows she wants what's coming. As I get close enough I start planting a kiss on her left cheek, she blushes and chuckles a bit. I move my kisses down and to her neck. She moans a bit and mumbles, "Come on, I want to finish episode". I stop and use my hand to turn her face gently towards me, as calmly as I can trying to curb my excitement I say almost whispering, "Tomorrow is Saturday, I'm not going anywhere. We're going to watch it together". I see the transition in her eyes from the look of determination to defeat to wanting to pure lust. She doesn't say anything, she slowly leans forward slightly parting her lips. My brain goes wild in celebration, I can feel the hormones rushing in my blood. I start to hear a faint music, I try to think but cannot fathom where it's coming from. It gets louder as she reduces the proximity between our lips. I try to concentrate to identify the song. But part of my brain is locked on her lips which are almost touching mine. The music is now unbearably loud and disturbing. I wonder, can she hear it?. As she touches my lips I open my eyes. I'm looking at a wall, I panick slightly, where did she go?, I abruptly turn around, I see my laptop blaring my signature alarm music. The sound is loud, too loud as everything else is quiet. I fumble on the keyboard until I find the mute button, I press it. After some time I find my glasses, fallen somewhere on the bed. I put them on then I look at the screen. It's 5.00am. I shut off the alarm App. I remove my glasses and lay back on the bed looking up at the ceiling. It's Saturday, I'm not in a hurry to go anywhere. Why did I leave the alarm on? I think back to that sweet dream, maybe if I wasn't lazy I would have remembered to turn off the alarm yesterday, maybe I would have experienced the taste of those lips and more even. I don't care that it's a dream. I hear a faint voice in my head say, "Maybe if you weren't so lazy you'd be in a meaningful relationship, Maybe you wouldn't be so lonely". I shrug it off, lonely who? Me? Of course deep down I know it's right but I'm not ready to hear it, I don't want to succumb to it. I sit up put on my glasses and start going through my adult stash to find something to drown the thoughts.
September 7th, 2017 at 09:00am