Once A Day Blog 1: Anyone Have Any Recommendations On Subjects I Should Talk About?

I'm going to try and challenge myself to be more active not only on this sight but with people as well. I would like to make a blog once a day, but not only from my perspective but from the perspectives of the people reading this blog as well. If anyone would like to discuss a certain topic, ask for advice, or maybe you need support in certain areas of your life, send me a private message or or comment on the topic you'd like me to talk about. I'd be willing to make a blog about anything any of you request. There are no limitations to what I'll talk about.

Also if you'd rather have a private discussion, just send me a message and I'd be more than happy to discuss anything you'd like.

We all have something unique about us that we can use to contribute to the world; we just gotta be willing to put ourselves out there and desire to make an impact. I'm not into philosophy but one belief I live by is that someday I will pass away and everything I've worked for would not have mattered. I have overcome many struggles myself by what is the point of winning a race if no one is there to cheer you on? Sure you get a sense of accomplishment, but all accomplishments open gateways to new opportunities to help people in accomplishing what you already have.
September 8th, 2017 at 10:40pm