Story Questionnaire

Wow. I haven't written a blog in ages. I don't know how many of you, if any, have read my story Broken, but I was talking to my friend about it. He and a few others who have read it(not on this site) have asked me some good questions about it. So here goes.

1. Why did the chest kisses bothers Tori?

This is a bit complicated to explain, but before the random guy Lance was the last guy she had sex with. She wanted to feel like she still had some part of lingering there with here. Hence the no kissing and/or touching rules. To her him being the last was a way of still having him.

2. How can Lance claim that Tori is his everything, still go on a date?

For Lance it's more of a not losing control type of thing. He didn't want to keep fighting with Lena. Also, in a way the girl reminds me of Tori. He sees enough similarities between the two to be ok with it. In his mind Tori hates him. So if he can't have the girl he really wants 'generic' is just as good.

3. How can Lance continue to do wrong and not see a problem with it?

Mostly blinded by his rage. He understands what he has done wrong to her, but he is also paranoid because he know she has tendencies to be spiteful. It's like even though he has done her wrong, he doesn't want her to do him wrong. It's not that he is okay with his action; he just tends to react before thinking.

4. Why did the argument between Lance and Tori trigger the same memory for them?

For Tori it was the first in which she felt like someone truly saw her for who she was, and not for what he had or what she could do for them.

For Lance he felt like he had found an equal and not just a partner. They connected in a way he wasn't ready to understand and ultimately pushed her way.

5. How can Lance continue to keep a major secret from her?

He knows that the secret will break her heart and that's the last thing he wants to do again. He feels like he just got her back and he doesn't want to lose her under any circumstances.

6. How can LANCE promise that level of intimacy knowing that she doesn't know? How can he have sex with her?

He knows once the secret is revealed there's a good chance Tori will never speak to him again, let alone be with him. He wants to get everything out in the open, let her know how he feels and have one last night of intimacy with her. He wants to show her just how much he loves her, because he knows it may be his last chance to do so.

To those who have read it, i hope this help. Feel free to comment anymore questions you may have. For this who have no clue here is the story and i hope this blog makes you want to give it a chance.
September 9th, 2017 at 08:02am