Back to Me

Now the last time I blogged I was in my undergraduate program in Iowa out of my home state of Texas. I’m not back in Texas going to Graduate School for my Masters in Social Work and beginning my last internship of my graduate school career. Life’s been crazy. I’ve reconnected with old friends and made many new ones. I’ve found love and just seeing and learning from any struggles and challenges that have come my way.

I’ve felt it was time to come back to blogging not because people pay attention to it or I have so many followers or something. More so just because I need an outlet for all my struggles and issues I’ve been learning about and over coming. So, this is what my blog is becoming, my way to tell the world how I feel though it may go unnoticed. To say what I feel I need to say just because I can without caring who may or not be reading it. A way for my voice to feel it’s being heard and knowing that I didn’t stay silent and hold it in. This is a method of self-care almost but I feel it’s a necessary one. This blog or whatever I should call it will be something I do for me that I am willing to share with any who wish to give it attention. Just knowing it’s out there makes me feel free and sometimes in this life of chaos that’s what we need. Just something to help make us feel free.
September 10th, 2017 at 11:54pm