Once a Day Blog 3: The depths of every story and it's Writer, Recommendations, and Blog Ideas

I'm going to try and write a once a day blog for maybe 100 days or somewhere around there. If anyone has any requests on topics they'd like me to discuss feel free to send me a message or comment on this blog. There are no limitations; Politics excluded because I do not have keen knowledge of this topic.

Today I took a moment to just absorb everything around me and I learned something about myself. My surrounding, the people in my circle and even my stories are reflections of a deep part of me I wasn't aware of. Easy-going, accepting, none-judgmental, settle for anything, go with the flow, in limbo, disorganized, improvised, crowded.

I thing every reader who reads this blog should stop and analyse the foundation of their mindset when they were creating their stories. Only you as a writer can decode the hidden blueprints of your stories' mental background and perhaps you can even learn new things about yourself as well.

I had a difficult time writing my Kiyo Nakamoto story the past few weeks. I have about 30 chapters posted on here, although I have just finished chapter 113. Anyway, it turns out my writer's block came from a temporary loss of self identity and I realized that writing a story comes from the heart- the inner essence of you as in individual. Your mind and imagination is only a method of processing the heart. Hopefully this advice can help people with struggles they have in this area. Until next time! :)
September 12th, 2017 at 08:03am