No Hot Water + Job Interview Next Week

So it is officially day three that I have no hot water. On Monday afternoon I was off, and went to take a shower. The water was running for a good 10 minutes, and it dawned on me that the water was not heating up and I turned the faucet to the maximum heat. I just assumed the neighbors used all the hot water, so I just shrugged it off.

Later that night, I tried again, same thing. I was getting frustrated. I refuse to take a cold shower, so I just thought tomorrow morning I take my shower. In the morning same thing happened. At that point I knew something was up. I had no choice but to take a cold shower, because I went a whole day without one. Boy was I awake that day. I bought dry shampoo later that day for my hair, so I can take a really quick shower in ice water.

We asked the neighbors if they had hot water yesterday, and they did. It's to this I found out we had our own water heater. Late last week, my neighbors water pipe broke, so a plummer came out to fix it. When I called the landlord to tell him what was going on, he said the plummer must of done something to mess up our water heater.

Okay, so if we have our own water heater, why in the f*ck would the plummer mess with our water heater? It had nothing to do with the neighbors issue, so thanks a lot random plummer, I probably have to go for the rest of the week without hot water because our landlord drags his a** to fix any problems.

I HATE COLD SHOWERS!!!

------------------------------------

So yesterday I officially turned in my application to be a full time dish washer. I had one of the Chefs look over my application. He said it was well written, neat, and overall a perfect application.
I had to get my boss to do an evaluation of my work progress/work ethic. It was funny, she was telling me how she didn't want to fill it out because she doesn't want me to leave the market cafe team. I read over her evaluation of me, and guys, it was so nice to read. She wrote I had plenty of experience, cared about everyone in the workplace/customers, and go above and beyond my work tasks. It was just really nice to read that.

After I turned my application in, I was told I have my interview next week. I'M SO NERVOUS!
I really hope I get this. It means a pay raise, a 40 hours guaranteed, and benefits. A pay raise and full time hours means a bigger pay check, and I can help so much more with bills and everyday needs.

Thanks for reading my rambles. Have a wonderful day Mibba!
September 13th, 2017 at 03:01pm