Mibba Writing Cup + NaNoWriMo + Comment Monsters + New Stories.

That title up there is quite the mouthful isn't it? Like the title of this blog says I decided that I was going to go ahead and be competitive and sign up for the Mibba Writing Cup 2017. I've never participated in The Mibba Writing cup before so, I'm stoked. I'm also nervous, because I get very competitive. Meaning my writing fingers are going to be very busy during the month of October. *Cracks Knuckles* Lets do this thing!

NaNoWriMo

I know its only September but, ya girl is preparing already for NaNoWriMo. I've started gaining donations, and I'm working on being able to participate in some events they have going on before and after, ah yes yes yes. I believe this year is going to be my year maybe I'll actually meet my goal? I think I won last year, and this year will hopefully be the same!

Comment Monsters

Now I've never been one to comment on things I didn't like but, I kinda wanna join the mibba comment monsters so I'm going to need some stories I can comment on and read. Preferably FanFiction but if you only do Original Fiction I'll give it a try. Hit up my comment section with your stories.

New Stories

In honor of The Mibba Writing cup and NaNoWriMo I'm starting up two new stories. Here is a short summary of the two stories I shall be writing. :D

Unbecoming - Serial Killer (Original Fiction) Charlie Duncan was never a real person, so his killings would always go unsolved. You see Charlie was the product of a witches spell. He was brought to life for a little boy Named Michael, to be his imaginary friend turned real. Charlie however got into such an obsessive state over young Michael that he ended up killing him. Now Charlie seeks out the love he so desperately craves and if you don't love him back you die.

Chasing Life - Dean winchester is in his late 50's and his son Chase has now taken over the family business only problem is Chase doesn't want to be like his father he wants nothing to do with hunting of any kind.

So those are both coming in october.
September 15th, 2017 at 05:30pm