Once a Day Blog 5: People Say it's About Good V.S. Evil but What is Spiritual Warfare from a logical point of view? Plus Any Recommendation for Blog Ideas or Promotions You'd Like Me to Mention?

Introduction:

I'm going to try and write a once a day blog for maybe 100 days or somewhere around there. If anyone has any requests on topics they'd like me to discuss feel free to send me a message or comment on this blog. There are no limitations; Politics excluded because I do not have keen knowledge of this topic.

Promotions:

Also, if any of you are interested in anime/manga, please check out Indigo Ignited. It's the world's first american made anime. It started as a small manga project between friends but the studios in japan liked it and it is being developed into a real anime. From my understanding it is set to premiere in Japan and America sometime in 2017.

www.indigoignited.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-015zvsysPmqxcxy2JT6Jg

The Actual Blog:

Warfare is obviously about Conflict but what is spiritual warfare? I'm going to try and make this simple and short. Basically the world isn't so much victim to what we do; It's more subjective to why. If you look at the world, it is the same as it was hundreds of years ago, even thousands of years ago. Literally, the only difference between our era and past eras are human characteristics. How people think and feel and how they choose to manifest their thoughts and actions to the world. No physical movement is going to change this world without the strong will of its people.

To have a strong will is not to have pride in what you do. Because Pride gives people a sense of justification without allowing themselves the opportunity to see the errors of their actions of beliefs. It is a mask of fear. Pride is nothing more than a child bred from fear.

Anyway I'm not here to preach just to try and give a basic understanding. Spiritual warfare is the negative harmful energy that conflicts with positive healing energy.

Now when I say energy I mean influence. People are made different by their inner traits, but we have a choice on how to express those traits. How we express ourselves influences the people around us in either a positive or negative way. The way we act and present ourselves into the world shapes us as an overall society and species.

As individuals, it is up to us to become the change we want to reflect on other people. That isn't just some cheesy quote. We are influenced by good and evil everyday. And how we present those influences to each other defines the state of our community, our societies, and our worlds.

On a final note, Spiritual warfare is how much good and how much negativity we spread to others and how much we accept into our heart. Eventually we all feed into each other's energy and together create our overall society... We just don't realize it...

Love and understanding will help you defend against the demons which secure negativity within you to hold you back from realizing your potential as humans and living beings of this planet.

Final Thoughts:

How about asking the big question- if an entire community or society decided to change for the better, what would be the main obstacle for preventing that very change that so many have worked so hard to obtain?
September 16th, 2017 at 09:35am