Fake Deaths + Ranting. (Read at Your Own Risk.)

Alright so, I have a roleplay account on the website Twitter. Well this writer on twitter who simply goes by the name Upswing faked a suicide. He had his boyfriend and the boyfriends friend (Maxipoosays & Sykes) lie to all of his friends (Me included) telling the whole twitter verse that he killed himself. Turns out it was phony, they confessed yesterday and then up and deleted the tweet about it. Talk about shady right? Well that isn't even the worst part. The worst part is that they started up a GoFundMe for a funeral for the supposed dead guy. Well, me and three other people donated it they got over 500 dollars from us. Then I got a tattoo for the dead guy because well I had talked with him several times and I can't believe I let this fool me. Normally I'm so cautious over situations.

Don't be that person that ruins a whole site for people. Don't fucking fake your death. If you help someone fake their death you're just a guilty.

While I'm in the ranting mood, switching my focus over to Mibba.

DONT start up a story with someone if you're never going to contribute, if you're never going to update that story but update all the other millions you have, it really makes the other author feel like fucking shit. I for one have several co-writes who are never updated because the other authors either left mibba, or just haven't updated their part and I'm getting ready to just delete the story pages all together.

Word for y'all today. Tread lightly with me, I'm in a very fragile angry state and I can and will snap.
September 18th, 2017 at 12:53pm