Once A Day Blog 8: Kiyo Nakamoto Update and Recommendations for Blog Ideas?

Please try to endure the blog and please don't disregard it. I don't find it as just some conspiracy thing and I will tell you why at the end of this blog. Keep in mind that what I say at the end of this blog is not made up and perhaps it's something I shouldn't reveal, but I'm putting myself out there and I'm gonna say it anyway. Also nothing may come of this, but if something does, at least some people had a chance to prepare. With that said, here is the blog.

Introduction:

I'm going to try and write a once a day blog for maybe 100 days or somewhere around there. If anyone has any requests on topics they'd like me to discuss feel free to send me a message or comment on this blog. There are no limitations; Politics excluded because I do not have keen knowledge of this topic.

Promotions:

Also, if any of you are interested in anime/manga, please check out Indigo Ignited. It's the world's first american made anime. It started as a small manga project between friends but the studios in japan liked it and it is being developed into a real anime. From my understanding it is set to premiere in Japan and America sometime in 2017.

www.indigoignited.com



The Actual Blog:

I am two days behind in blogs and have no recommendations so here's something that's rather quick. I mentally burned myself out with blog number 7 and Blog 6 I was up until 4AM working on that, but I did promise you guys once a day so here's something that won't take too much thinking.

I know I'm slow posting chapters on here, but I've decided I'm going to finish this current story arc I'm on in my anime story Kiyo Nakamoto. Once I finish it, I'm going to edit chapter 64 -117 which would be Seasons 3 and 4. If things go well. I originally wanted to make only 5 seasons but I ended up piling too much on my plate and ending the story within the next few chapters would force the story to be rushed and I do not want that at all.
September 20th, 2017 at 02:36am