Once a Day Blog 9: Hanru Sazuki Update on Volume 6

Please try to endure the blog and please don't disregard it. I don't find it as just some conspiracy thing and I will tell you why at the end of this blog. Keep in mind that what I say at the end of this blog is not made up and perhaps it's something I shouldn't reveal, but I'm putting myself out there and I'm gonna say it anyway. Also nothing may come of this, but if something does, at least some people had a chance to prepare. With that said, here is the blog.

Introduction:

I'm going to try and write a once a day blog for maybe 100 days or somewhere around there. If anyone has any requests on topics they'd like me to discuss feel free to send me a message or comment on this blog. There are no limitations; Politics excluded because I do not have keen knowledge of this topic.

Promotions:

Also, if any of you are interested in anime/manga, please check out Indigo Ignited. It's the world's first american made anime. It started as a small manga project between friends but the studios in japan liked it and it is being developed into a real anime. From my understanding it is set to premiere in Japan and America sometime in 2017.

www.indigoignited.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-015zvsysPmqxcxy2JT6Jg

The Actual Blog:

Hanru Sazuki has always been close to my heart. I'm hoping to make at least 3 more Volumes to end the series. Writing that story is a lot more intense than you might think. Almost every scene written in that story is draining spiritually and mentally. That's why it's taking me so long to write it. I'm hoping to write Volume 6 and possibly 7 within a year and maybe 8 if I go that far. Usually when I end a Volume of Hanru Sazuki, I'm not entirely 100% sure if it'll continue on so I end each Volume on it's own account with no cliffhangers. Except for Volume 2 and that's because Volume 2 and 3 were connected with each other. After I finish Kiyo Nakamoto season 4, I'm gonna work on Volume 6 of Hanru Sazuki.
September 20th, 2017 at 02:45am