Once a Day Blog 11: Message to Christians and What Does it Mean to be Christian and Message to Christian

Christians have a pretty bad reputation especially in the media and things, but what does it really mean to be Christian? The truth is, the bible is too long for anyone to read and it is too complex for anyone to understand. Non-Christians can point out the flaws in Christianity all day and say and say how much they hate it, and Christians can point out how much they're sinners for not believing. Christianity is not supposed to be so much a religion. Christians are supposed to be people who adopt the word of god or the "rules of God" into who they are as a person and incorporate those rules into everyday living. The basic message behind the bible is Love. You are supposed to love everyone in this world, even sinners. Your job is not to take over the world with your message. Your job as Christians is to have your own personal relationship with the real God with no religious conditioning and to work on yourself spiritually to live a peaceful life and to set a good example for people who may be going through turmoil.

So my main message for Christians, is to never forget to love with every fiber of your being. Be an example of what God can do and how he can change people who are struggling. Yes God says certain things are sinful, but you'll still have to love people for who they are. (Perhaps I'll make a future blog about sin, I don't know.) Anyway, don't get caught up so much in the religious part of things and neglect to have the true heart of it.

A lot of Christians are terrified by what the bible says, but you can't let what you read keep you in fear. You must also understand the love part of it all.

Lastly... The thing about The Christian bible is that maybe it's something that seems outdated or unnecessary, but the bible did predict things that are happening in today's time and they are happening exactly like the bible said they would. Religious or not, I can't seem to neglect that and keeping an open mind, you'll learn the bible isn't so black and white as it may seem.

So, Christians, Love God, be good role models if you want people to truly understand what God is, don't live in fear, enjoy life. Have a wonderful day. :)
September 23rd, 2017 at 10:01am