Once a Day Blog 14: "One Piece Fever of Writing Stories"

It could just be excitement, but I feel as though this new turn in the story could offer a lot and I can see myself going with this story for awhile. I want this story to reflect the good things about me as well as the bad. The characters in my story are their own people but they are expressions of the non-physical parts of me and I deeply appreciate that.

Always know as a writer that your stories and your characters are just as a live as you are. Your physical body is your vessel, but how you act, treat people and the influences you make are what matter and fictional characters in a story help reflect that.

I found myself writing chapter 115 of Kiyo Nakamoto and (Spoiler alert) After "killing" off Kiyo in 114, I felt the story has taken an odd turn but for the better I Believe.

I have been in a HUGE rut since mid August of last month. And while at a low point, I didn't think or decide on anything major in my life. I realized that when negative emotions hit, you shouldn't make any actions or big decisions until they pass. Anyway-

So today is the first day I feel my old self again but better. So when I started writing chapter 115, I began to see a lot of personality and order. I felt more in tune with the characters and the way they acted and spoke seemed more authentic and original. I may be on a tangent here, but I feel as though this story and a few of my others have promising futures.

The reason why I gave this blog that title is because the creator of One Piece said he wanted to end the series of One Piece years ago, however he had so much fun with the series that he decided to keep going and eventually the show made it to the 800's in episode. (806 will air tomorrow as of September 24th)

:)
September 24th, 2017 at 06:04am