Once A Day Blog 15: What Did You Guys Do For the End of The World Yesterday?

I want you all to think about it... What if every speculation of the world ending was really a way to get us as people to reflect on ourselves and our own lives? How many of you believed that the world was really going to end yesterday on September 23rd? How many of you thought to cherish the people closest to you, to pursuit what really made you happy and to dedicate yourselves to becoming a better person or being the person you really wanna be before you died and to show the people you care about that you love them? How many of you shrugged it off?

For the first time in history, Science, astrology, spirituality, and religion all pointed to something that would happen September 23rd and I bet majority of you completely chose to overlook that. Even mother nature went crazy showing signs! There were 3 earthquakes that I know of that hit Italy, Mexico, and California. A disease was suddenly report to outbreak in San Diego. 4 hurricanes hit but only 2 of them were in america.

Whether or not this was a hoax, maybe you should all think about what you could've learned from this experience. Every time the world is supposed to end, maybe you should look at it as an opportunity to reflect on yourself just in case this one time it's not a hoax. Maybe natural disasters and end of the world speculations are what we need to better ourselves as people. But if the world doesn't end and it was all just speculation, reflect on what you did when you thought you were gonna die may help you understand who you really are and what is really important to you.

I made an end of the world revelation and I plan to honor that revelation and live by the changes I told myself I would if I was given another day to live. Maybe you should too. :) Good day.
September 25th, 2017 at 04:27am