Big News

So, I was actually going to post a blog the other day but then I thought it was stupid and didn't bother. And then I was gonna go join the Comment Monsters but then I realized the month ends in like five days so... let's try writing another blog!

ANYWAY

BIG NEWS

I finally got a car! It's a 2014 Ford Focus with less than 12k miles and it's officially my baby. I need a name for it though so if anyone wants to pitch ideas I'm all for it.

Other than that I've just been busy working and being an adult. Yesterday I called out for the first time in over a month because I've been working so much the last few weeks and it's all kind of catching up to me. The good thing with all my hard work though is that my boss texted me today and said she's working on getting me a raise!

Now here's a question for you guys - especially the active members/bloggers - how do you decide what to post? Half the time when I write blogs (and consequently not post them) it's because I don't want to a) have people think I'm bragging about whatever it is I'm talking about, b) bring down someone's mood because what I've posted is just a rant about how depressed/stressed I am, c) just feel like no one is going to care so I just don't see the point...
September 26th, 2017 at 01:57am