Hello Again!!

eating?: nothing
drinking?: water
listening to?: comics - caravan palace

Ahhh, hi!! It's Nikko, if anyone didn't know! I was changing usernames a lot during my short return so I'm not sure what my last one was before I vanished. I'm also not sure if I'll stick with jinko. but I do really love it so far, so hopefully it'll remain! If not, I'll be sure to let y'all know.

Anyhow, hello again! I'm back, but I won't say it's concrete: more likely than not, I'll be starting college in the winter and that'll shake everything up a bit, so! Not to mention (and this is one of the reasons for my absence, tbh) I have been and am still a little stuck in a massive and horrendous writer's block. Even so, I'm still happy to be back, because I really missed lurking around and reading and commenting and throwing my own hat in the ring.

Where have I been since the last time I was actually active? Well, I've been creeping around, reading on Ao3 and editing on Instagram and messing around on Tumblr, since I haven't been able to fill the Mibba hole. To be honest, it's really nice to be back. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

In an attempt to break out of that awful writer's block, I have picked up reading and writing in new fandoms! I don't know how many people are in these fandoms on Mibba, especially the ones that I will probably end up writing for (they're all relatively recent, like 2010 and onwards, save for, like, one, but I don't think anyone here is really in any of them, which is totally okay!!), but I try as hard as humanly possible to keep my fics readable whether you're in any of the fandoms or not; I want it to be able to read like an original, as I always have, to give everyone an equal opportunity to enjoy themselves and get invested! I know it's never fun to feel almost like you're left out when reading, and I don't want that if I can avoid it. ( ´ ∀ ` )

I've also signed up for the Writing Cup (if I'm not too late, oh geez), so that should help me produce something, too, and I'm really excited for it! I considered joining last time Mibba held it, but chickened out and regretted it the whole time, so I'm righting that wrong this time!!

And hey, since you've made it this far, you should totally leave me some story or poem recs, too! I really miss reading fellow Mibbians' work, and hopefully I'll be able to leave a comment, too, so definitely hit me with something if you've got the time.

I hope to be a little more active on here in the coming weeks, so I pray this doesn't fall through and I'm able to do so! I'm so so so sleepy right now (it's currently 3:18 in the morning djkdkeks) and I've gotta wash & comb out my hair later today which is literally an all-day job, so I'll be back on Mibba tomorrow night, more likely than not. I also have a hella early Wednesday morning, so I apologize if I'm not able to respond just yet; I've got some things ahead of me to slog through, but I will!!

I hope this blog is coherent bc I've forgotten half of what I've written already and I am v tired oh boy. I don't even remember what my blog layout is aAh time to sleep.

Thanks for reading, love you all! ❤

- nikko
September 26th, 2017 at 09:27am