Name Change + Health Issues + Story Update

Hey everyone,

I changed my name! After watching the series finale of Teen Wolf today, it felt right to have a Teen Wolf inspired name. Since most were already taken, I settled on Dylan's name. I'm not sure if I want to change my icon and signature to match, but I'm not going to tackle that today. I've been Dragneel. for a long while now, and I remember a time where I'd change my name once a week.

* * *


I've been dealing with some health issues. The medication I needed to take to prevent migraines from happening didn't pan out, my blood pressure dropped significantly and I was feeling super dizzy all of the time. It didn't help that I was already feeling dizzy before I started these meds, which only made them last longer while I was on them. So, I stopped taking them with consent of my doctor and now I'm going to have to go in and have my blood checked for all this stuff that can cause dizziness. I also have to make an appointment with a neurologist and I'm terrified. Though, not knowing is also terrifying. I'm just living in a constant state of being anxiety.

* * *


I've been trying to write the next chapter of my story Despair & Violets. Finally introducing the main male character, but I've given him a mental health issue that I am not personally dealing with, so I'm doing a lot of research on it and hope it will please those familiar with it, or dealing with it. That's really all that I want to do, to give these issues a voice that's honest. I've seen to many depictions of mental health issues that are overreacted, or only react on one aspect of the issue making the people dealing with them seem flat.

Okay, that's it for now,
Later Gator
September 26th, 2017 at 09:54pm