Neutral on Life.

Good news is that I'm not feeling suicidal. Bad news is that I'm not necessarily excited about life, either, and I am just as clueless as ever if I see myself having a future as anything. As a person, really. I can't see past the next couple of months of school. It's the first week and I'm already starting to crumble because I have been depressed and it's warring with my motivation to get stuff done. I have an assignment due in an hour and I have the majority of it finished, but I really wish that I had the motivation to get it done yesterday and not so soon before the due date.

I don't really know what to say. It's been a while. I have been reading books that I have been enjoying this month, even though I haven't been reading quite as much as usual. I'm in the middle of re-reading the Harry Potter series and I'm currently also reading The Weight of Zero. After I finish my assignments due today (there are many) I'm hoping to start on a romance novel because for some weird reason I really want to read some romance.

Does anyone have any recs for romance books or stories?

I'm thinking about getting help for my mental health again, but I don't really know how to get back into the program I was in before. For now I'm fairly stable in the way that I'm eating (oh yeah, I'm still totally overweight, so there's that) and sleeping and not making full on plans to kill myself, but I know that things are going to crumble soon. I can tell.

Note: I'll try to make a new blog layout soon. Maybe something to do with Halloween and/or iZombie. Which is definitely my favorite show at the moment. I even found a Liv Moore Pop Funko at Barnes and Noble a couple of days ago!
September 28th, 2017 at 12:45am