Mibba Halloween 2017 "Candy" Bowl

It's that time of year again folks! And yes, I'm keeping my blog title "Mibba Halloween" even though everybody calls it "Mibbaween" nowadays. What do you want from me? I'm old! You're lucky I'm not throwing you all off my lawn!

Anyway, since I apparently am just never going to make a traditional bowl of actual candies ever again, this year I've decided to make a bowl themed around fandoms/characters I like that are mostly unknown or not cared about on this site. Think of this as part of my "Blogging about My Fandoms" blog series that I really need to post more in! So, how this is gonna work is: you guys pick a character and I will do whatever thing I've assigned to that character!

The rules are as usual. You have to say trick or treat, or I will just laugh in your face and give you nothing! It's a silly rule, but I don't care it's the rule. Also, while not exactly a rule, I'd really appreciate it a LOT if you guys would link to specific works or things you want comments on. It really makes my job so much easier! (If you don't want a specific work commented then no worries, I can just browse your stuff on your profile; unless you wanna be extra cool and link me to all your works but you don't have to.)

Also! Something that's not a rule, but is very much appreciated: if you have a candy bowl of your own please consider linking it in your comment on this blog, so I (and other commenters here) can check it out!

On the off chance you're reading this and going "Caitallo, wtf are you talking about??", check out this thread; it explains all about this Mibba Halloween/Mibbaween stuff!

Now onto the bowl!

Image
Sam Beckett (Quantum Leap): So, every year for the last several years, I've had a wild card item of some sort, and this year it's my man Sam! After all, you never know what'll happen when you're leaping around in time and space into random people's lives! Pick Sam, and I will do...something, probably something awesome, but it will be something of my choosing and a surprise to you! It could be as simple as a friend request and a couple of story recs or something as huge as a review on a story! You won't know until you pick/I fulfill your request! I'm giving out 6 of these. 2/6 remaining

Image
Al Calavicci (Quantum Leap): Al knows a thing or two about style. I don't really, but sometimes I make signatures that look pretty alright. Pick Al, and I'll make you a signature! (PM me for more details, obviously!) I'm giving out 5 of these.

Image
Hawkeye Pierce (M*A*S*H): Hawkeye has a comment for everything. Pick him and I'll give you a photo comment! These are unlimited.

Image
Charles Emerson Winchester III (M*A*S*H): As the name might suggest, Charles can be a bit stuffy, but I still love him too much. Pick Charles, and I'll give you a poem comment! I'm giving away 5 of these.

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/12/4f/5a/124f5a4b5e0b31add002cd1f989eb5fd==fox-xfiles-memes.jpg[/img]
Fox Mulder (The X-Files): I had to pick a meme for his pic because he's just so darn meme-able! Anyway, pick Mulder and receive a story comment on a multi-chaptered work! NOTE: Unless your story is really short I will probably only read 3-4 chapters of it; if you want specific chapters read please tell me which ones, otherwise I will do the logical thing and start from the beginning. I am giving away 3 of these! ALL OUT OF MULDERS

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/01/ab/25/01ab25ea08932e156e2a09a8234e408d==dana-scully-movie-tv.jpg[/img]
Dana Scully (The X-Files): Our lady of skepticism gets meme'd sometimes, too. Pick Scully and receive a comment on a one-shot or drabble! I am giving away 3 of these!2/3 remaining

Image
Adam Crawford (Glee): Adam is a precious ray of sunshine that I wish more people appreciated (including the people who created him, but ugh don't get me started complaining about Glee, it never ends! lol) Pick Adam, and you'll get a friend request! These are unlimited.

Image
Kurt Hummel (Glee): My son who I love with all my heart, who also wasn't exactly given the appreciation he deserved by those who created him in my opinion. (Sorry, I promise I'll leave my complaining at that!) So, this year I wanna try to do something I've never done before, if there's any interest in it, of course. Pick Kurt, and I will write you a haiku (aka the only form of poetry I'm any good at. lol) about a subject of your choosing! (PM me for more details!) I'm giving away 3 of these!

And that's it! I'll try to fill all requests in a timely fashion, but it always takes me forever no matter what, so just be patient with me! Have an awesome Mibbaween and (if you celebrate it) real Halloween!
September 29th, 2017 at 09:04pm