It Finally Happened.

Alright, Mibba, I know it’s been 84 years since I posted a blog on here but I just had to tell you all that it finally happened.

I FINALLY SAW PARAMORE.

After years of always missing them whenever they had a show near me, I was finally able to see my favorite band in the whole world perform live on September 24. And it was everything I expected and more.

(btw i love the new album it hit me like a truck)

But anyways, when I first saw that they were coming here my cousin wanted to go with me but she realized that she was supposed to go back to school the same weekend so I was bummed and almost didn’t buy a ticket bc I didn’t wanna go alone but my mom convinced me to just buy one bc hey it’s my favorite band nothing should stop me from seeing them. So I got my ticket, planning to go alone BUT THEN the funniest and coolest thing happened. So one day my mom and I went to 7/11 to get slurpees and the girl that was in front of me noticed my Paramore tattoo and told me “Sorry, I noticed your tattoo and just Paramore is my favorite band!” And at first I was all cool! But then I got a better look at this girl and noticed she looked familiar so I asked her if she had a tumblr and she said yes and I told her I think we used to follow each other but I remember she moved blogs but I never got the url and then when I told her my url she instantly remembered me, it was so surreal because this whole time we knew each other on tumblr and SHE ACTUALLY GOES TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH MY BROTHER AKA SHE GOES TO MY OLD HIGH SCHOOL. Even funnier is she knew my brother and actually talked to him. Like what a small world omg.

So once all this happened, she told me she was going to the concert, too! She was going to go with her dad but was only able to get one ticket meaning she was gonna be alone as well but her mom said that if I needed a ride they could take me that way we’d be able to wait in line together and wouldn’t be completely alone. Yeah, we had different seats but it was still cool being with a friend before and after the concert.

The show was amazing! Best Coast was the opening band and they performed great. I only knew one song from them but now I really need to listen to more since their whole set was awesome. Then finally, Paramore came out and even though Hayley was apparently sick her vocals were fucking FLAWLESS. I cried like so many times bc I was overwhelmed by how much heart she put into each song, especially the new song “26”. It’s a slow song and she wrote it during a rough time in her life and when she performed it while Taylor played his guitar, it felt so intimate. Like suddenly that big theater we were all in became a small room where we were sitting in a circle listening to Hayley. Like it was quiet during that song as if nobody wanted to interrupt or disturb her. We all just wanted to listen. I heard some people crying and you know damn well I cried during that song.

I got to hear I Caught Myself and even though real life events have been keeping me from fully enjoying Hayliver, I still had my weird otp in mind during that song and I was blown away by Hayley’s notes. Playing God got me so hyped, Brick by Boring Brick was still a jam, the new songs were rad as hell, and of course we can’t forget Misery Business. After the concert I was left feeling so happy and content that I got to see my idols after loving them for 10 years. If they ever come back again during his era I want to see them again bc there’s so many songs I still wanna hear and I hope eventually they have other stuff in future setlists. I still need to hear my theme song.

So that’s the latest update of my life. Sorry I’ve been missing but I’ve actually been doing something cool ever since 2017 started: I now have a Sim blog on Tumblr! Remember how I always posted my sims on here? Well, now I’m doing that on Tumblr and it’s been super fun and my editing has improved as well as my sims who now have more depth and more story to them. Only Jacqui and Rianne knew about the blog but I’ll give the url in my next blog on here when I show you how much my sim gameplay has changed. Seriously, a LOT has happened.

Anyways, that’s all I have to say for now. Hope everyone’s having a nice day/night!

Deuces.
September 30th, 2017 at 06:47am