New Supernatural Fic + Hollywood Undead

Current Jams: California Dreaming by Hollywood Undead

Okay, so today I made my first theme in probably five years, and I didn't realize that I'd forgotten most of the coding that I knew. Guys, it took me a ridiculously long amount of time to make the theme that I came up with for this month. I hope relearning coding comes back to me relatively soon, because I always used to love switching up my theme every couple of weeks.

I'm planning on getting back onto track as far as my updating schedule goes, hopefully starting tomorrow. I'm nearly finished with Blown Away and it should be finished being updated within a week or so.

During my week-long break, I took advantage of some free time to write my very first Supernatural fanfic. It's centered around Crowley, and it's only about 800 words if you want to check it out. It's called Out of Time and you can check it out by clicking on this link.

All of that aside, it's been a decent day for me today. I got finished at work by one, I got a really pretty new shirt and a really nice robe for myself, and I got Taco Bell for lunch. Not a bad day considering it started with a fight with my boyfriend. While he was sleeping last night, he accidentally knocked a pillow onto his soda that he'd left sitting on his night stand and it spilled all over some of his cards that he collects, and ruined a bunch of them. I honestly can't even remember why the fight started, but he was over it by the time I got home four hours later.

I found out today that my favorite member of HU left the band. I've been a fan since '05 when they were just a tiny Myspace band, and Da Kurlzz has been my favorite pretty much since the beginning. I've heard that he may have left due to a really serious illness, which makes it even worse. I hope everything's alright with him.

Not much else has happened today, so I guess this is where I should end my blog for the day. I'll probably be posting my Candy Bowl tomorrow. Bye, guys!
September 30th, 2017 at 11:23pm