Baby Cut His First Tooth

So for the past month, I've been silently lurking on here. I really just log in, take a look around and then close out Mibba because I haven't had time to do anything. My son is going through the painful joy of growing in his first tooth! I first felt it last week when he bit my finger at Wal-Mart. Luckily, I have only felt it once while feeding him. On top of that, for about a month now, at least once a week he vomits like crazy.

I feel like a munchausen mom. I've taken him to the ER where they had no idea what was wrong and didn't even believe me because by the time we got there, he was acting fine of course. Then, I brought it up to the night doctor at his pediatrician's (who I don't like in general) and he dismissed it as reflux despite it happening exactly once a week and the amount he's throwing up. He has his six month check-up coming up with his actual doctor and I'm going to ask her what she thinks it might be. I'm hoping she doesn't dismiss me because I'm really worried. My daughter has never been sick. She's almost three years old and she's been to hospital twice, once as a newborn for jaundice and once after her fever spiked from her vaccines. In almost three years, she's never even thrown up so all this is new for me and I've got nurses and doctors looking at me like I'm crazy. I feel crazy to be honest.

Anyway, I keep thinking up stories, going through the trials of creating a layout, a summary, all that good stuff and then after the first chapter, I lose inspiration. I feel like it's because I post it way too soon here on Mibba and then with the lack of activity on here, I become discouraged. I'm noticing that everyone's getting excited for the Mibba candy bowl stuff though so that's cool, I hope it gets super active!

I am working on a sort of thriller story. I got my inspiration from Nicholas Sparks and Stephen King if that helps to describe what I'm doing. Once I have a few chapter written, I'll start posting. I just don't want to jinx it by posting to soon.

Anyway, here are my babies' Fall pictures, enjoy their cuteness lol.

Mickenzie and Orion:
Image

Orion:
Image

They never smile at the same time.
October 2nd, 2017 at 12:50am